Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards 2021 – Hamilton has once again rewarded and celebrated the work of the incredible people who bring the fantastic stories of cinema to life at the 11th Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards. Presented by Yvonne Orji, the Hollywood event was an event to remember, full of stars and celebrities.
Hollywood actors honored their outstanding colleagues behind the scenes at an intimate ceremony designed to celebrate the best of this year’s filmmakers.
Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards 2021: i vincitori
- Costume Design, The Harder They Fall: Antoinette Messam premiata da Regina King
- Editor, The Power Of The Dog: Peter Sciberras premiato da Kirsten Dunst
- Screenwriter, Swan Song: Benjamin Cleary honored by Mahershala Ali
- Cinematographer, Belfast: Haris Zambarloukos awarded by Jamie Dornan
- Animated Film Award, Raya And The Last Dragon: Carlos Lopez Estrada premiato da Awkwafina e Kelly Marie Tran
- Breakthrough Director, The Lost Daughter: Maggie Gyllenhaal premiata da Peter Sarsgaard
- Sound Editing, The Guilty: Mandell Winter & David Esparza premiati da Jake Gyllenhaal
- Hair And Makeup, Coming 2 America: Stacey Morris e Carla Farmer premiate da Jermaine Fowler e Bella Murphy
- Property Master Award, MASS: Lindsey Moran e Mia Lyon Cherp premiate da Fran Kranz, Ann Dowd, Martha Plimpton, Reed Birney e Jason Isaacs
- Visionary Award, Dune: Denis Villeneuve awarded by Javier Bardem
- Producer, Red Rocket: Sean Baker, Alex Coco, Samantha Quan, Alex Saks e Shih-Ching Tsou premiati da Simon Rex
- Director, Spencer: Pablo Larrain awarded by Kristen Stewart
- Craft Achievement, CODA: Sian Heder (Director), Geraud Brisson (Editor), Marius De Vries (Composer), Nick Baxter (Music Producer), Lisa Zagoria (Casting Director), Deborah Aquila (Casting Director) premiati da Marlee Matlin
On the occasion of the award ceremony Mahershala Ali wore a blue wool suit by Etro; Javier Bardem instead chose a suit, shirt, and Triple Stitch sneakers all by Ermenegildo Zegna.
Hamilton watches, loved by filmmakers for decades, have always fascinated film audiences, where they play a fundamental role. “The Murph”, created for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar masterpiece, has become a fan favorite watch, while a model made for the iconic Stanley Kubrick film 2001: A Space Odyssey contributed to the invention of the world’s first digital watch.
As part of their latest collaboration with Hollywood, their biggest to date, Hamilton’s team worked closely with Christopher Nolan for the film Tenet to create the new Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO.
credit image by Press Office – Photo by Getty Images for Los Angeles Confidential / Hamilton Behind the Camera Awards